- If you would send a tourist postcard from Portsoy, which iconic place will be featured on it?
- What is your favourite place in Portsoy?
- Which parts of Portsoy contain stories important to tell?
- What is Portsoy’s relation with the sea?
- Are there famous locations in Portsoy? Why are they famous?
- If you would organise a guided tour through Portsoy, what would you show?
- Does the importance of a location change throughout the year (is the importance related to the season?)
- Did the importance of places change over time?”
Search this site
- About us
- What’s New
- People’s Menu
- Depictin Bonnie Places
- The Lost House
- Portsoy Past & Present Song
- For the Love of Durn House
- Fordyce Magic Mortar Stane
- Portsoy Post Office – Jim and Ann Smith
- Me Greet at Photos o’ Auld Portsoy? – Alan Bowie
- It’s Only The Guid Days Ye Min’ – Alan Bowie
- Div Ye Mine – Elma Coull née Wilson
- Fine Div I Mind! by Rona Robertson, née McRonald – in response to Elma Coull
- A Painter Fae Portsoy
- Portsoy’s ‘Liberty’ – A Fifie Fishing Boat
- Quinelan and the Monsters – A Portsoy Fairy Tale by Jack Mair
- Findlay Pirie’s Research
- doric words